Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Proof for the rumors you have heard.



This is really more of a courtesy posting than anything else. I was trying to come up with something clever to say, but it just wasn't happening. So anyways, yes I am dating the girl in the above picture. Her name is Kim Holling and we've been dating for about 6 weeks now. I hope all of you can find the wonderful humor/irony in that as much as I can. I spend 4 years striking out in the supposed "dating capitol of mormondom" and yet not even a month after I leave I'm dating someone. Anyways, that's that.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I am so happy for you Don.

Cindy said...

Congratulations, Don. She looks really sweet. It's funny you had to post a picture of the two of you in order for us to believe you. ;)

Any luck with the job hunt?

Anonymous said...

So, Don, has Kim become a Cordell yet or not?

1ofKim's former roomies